Monday, June 20, 2005

Hossein Derakhshan - Time For This one To Leave Iran

Hossein Derakhshan Wrote
As for my own self, I‘ve been advised to stay in Tehran for a couple of more days. But I have to attend a conference in London on Wednesday and if I can‘t get there by then, it‘ll be a huge risk staying in Iran.

Mon, Jun 20, 2005 Permalink Comments [2] Hossein Derakhshan


Maybe I am reading too much into this but Hossein Derakhshan’s Post on Iran Scan bothers me. I often disagree with Hossein Derakhshan but I respect him. I hope that my dear friends in Iran will do everything to make his trip a pleasant one and to allow him to leave for his conference in London. There are many of us myself included who would be very disappointed if anything unfortunate were to happen to Hossein Derakhshan.
Best wishes,
Barry O’Connell